Seven Harry Potter Crafts and Recipes!
Cute collection of DIY HP crafts!
Khajit Cowl by Lili Aghabeik on Ravelry
I want to make this so bad
MEL’S PACIFIC RIM GIPSY DANGER T-SHIRT TUTORIAL
Red, blue, black Tulip brand soft fabric paint.
Iron (without water)
Printed images sized to preference.
Fine tipped paint brush.
1) Using marker, trace designs onto freezer paper (rough side. Make sure the shiny side is facing down)
2) Carefully cut out design with Exacto knife, making sure to save the little pieces for the middle of letters etc.
3) Iron (medium high setting depending on iron) stencil shiny side down. Carefully iron the little pieces for the middle of letters etc.
4) Make sure cardboard is inside shirt to prevent paint from bleeding onto the back of shirt. Using foam brushes, carefully dab paint int appropriate areas. Red for the star, blue for the wings, and black for the letters. Make sure not to overlap colors into the wrong shapes.
5) Once paint is mostly dry (not all the way dry) carefully remove freezer paper from shirt (it will peel up like sticker paper). Use the tip of the Exacto knife to carefully remove the little inside bits.
6) Look and touch up any spots that may need more paint with fine tipped brush and let dry completely.
7) Optional: using stong glue (E6000) adhere craft gems to desired spots.
(NOTE: feel free to message me if you have any questions! I am happy to help!!!)
I love the occasional DIY geeky project. And this one is tempting. Check out how you can make your own TARDIS snow globe.
i may have gone overboard making the boy’s christmas presents this year
Not a tutorial this time but definitely some inspiration!
A Very Fandom Christmas: R2D2 tree skirt
I know this isn’t a tutorial but it’s inspiring and frankly I want to wear this as a regular every day skirt.
First post is of a pretty awesome rug for all those Mario fans out there. I definitely know some friends that would love this!
DIY Pixelated Mushroom Rug!
Free crochet pattern and graph from Pixelated Mushroom.
Free doctor who crochet patterns to make gloves, hats, scarves and the tardis